Tuesday, 29 November 2016

New Blog Site and New Book

Thank you to everyone who has read my blog over the years.

As you can see I have had a long break, but have decided to reemerge, and will be blogging over at a different site.

I'd really value you coming over and checking out my new blog, engage with it, share it and be part of it.

Go to www.redpillrev.com

I have a book coming out in 2017 with Wipf and Stock called 'The Ghost of Perfection'. I am going to be looking for people to read advanced copies and write reviews on Amazon, so if you're interested then let me know over at my new blog.

I have a Facebook page for the book, and all my blog posts for Red Pill Rev will be linked to that page, so check it out, like it and share...I'll love you forever...

I am also creating short videos over on YouTube, you can link in with me on Twitter and Instagram, all of which will have updates for my book, videos, blog posts and any speaking engagements I have.


No comments: