Saturday, 16 July 2011

A Warm Heart

I have just returned from a beautiful week away in Turkey with my beautiful family.

I love Turkey. I love the people.

When I'm back in full swing I will write a post about their attitude and approach to children. I felt my heart strangely warmed many times.

While I was there I turned 30...seriously...I know I only look 24 but honestly I'm 30... ;0)

I will write a post too about turning 30 and what I have felt in approaching this beautiful age.

As I sat in the sun I watched my two daughters and beautiful wife swimming together in the pool. They swam and laughed together and looked the picture of everything that is good and right in this world. I watched and reflected on how good life is right now. I reflected on how blessed I am. I prayed to God that I would not get complacent or take these precious gifts of moments for granted.
As the sun beat down on my girls swimming in the water I prayed that the radiance of the Son of God would wash over them like a river and drench them in His love.

My heart has felt very warm this week.

No comments: