Monday, 6 June 2011

Palestine

I confess to be very uneducated and unaware of the pain and the problems that Palestinians face on a daily basis.  My friend has just returned from a time in Palestine meeting with Palestinians and Palestinian Christians.  His passion, pain and compassion has made me ever more determined to find out more and more about the reality of what is happening over there.  I want to be challenged and jolted out of apathy.

People are being denied safety, justice, homes, medical help and freedom.  When is that ever right or acceptable?

He shared this video on Facebook and I thought it was simply brilliant.



Ctrl.Alt.Shift Film Competition Winner: No Way Through from Ctrl.Alt.Shift on Vimeo.

1 comment:

מנהל סחר אלקטרוני , שרון said...

Do you think that evangelist community would be intrested in kabbalah and Jewish jewelry, such as in http://holylandprecious.com.

Kabbalah And Hebrew Jewelry