Monday, 21 March 2011

Love Wins and Death

My copy of 'Love Wins' came through the door today, so I'm looking forward to reading it. I will blog an honest reflection of it when I've finished it. The blurb on the back reads:

'God loves us. Here's how the traditional story goes... God offers us everlasting life by grace, freely, through no merit on our part. Unless you do not respond the right way. Then God will torture you forever. In Hell. What?

...Rob Bell presents a deeply biblical vision for rediscovering a richer, grander, truer, and more spiritually satisfying way of understanding heaven, hell, God, Jesus, salvation, and repentance. The result is the discovery that the 'good news' is much, much better than we ever imagined.

Love wins.'

Thinking about life and death I came across this video...


No comments: