Thursday, 16 December 2010

Song Challenge

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, answer these questions. Be as clever as you can. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think...

Pick your Artist: Queen

Describe yourself: Soul Brother

How do you feel: Tear it up

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: In the space capsule

Your favourite form of transportation: I'm in love with my car

Your best friend is a: Bijou

You and your best friends are: All God's people

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: My life has been saved

What is life to you: Jesus

Your current relationship: Love of my life

Your fear: I'm going slightly mad

What is the best advice you have to give: These are the days of our lives

I would like to die: Lazing on a Sunday afternoon

Time of day: The night comes down

My motto: Heaven for everyone

No comments: