Thursday, 15 July 2010

Nearly Ready...

In 2 weeks my family and I will be moving to Devon to begin a new adventure church planting. We will be exploring ways of being a church community that seeks to model the way Jesus interacted with people and that is relevant to a 21st Century people.


I will be blogging on a regular basis once we have moved and settled in at Newton Abbot so that I can journal the joys, mistakes, sorrows and hopes of our experience. I thought it would also be good to start blogging again so that friends and family, people near and far, can hear about what is happening, make comments, pray, discuss and keep in touch.

So this post is a prequel to when I begin blogging on a regular basis! I feel I'm just about ready to blog again. I'll start properly at the beginning of September.

Speak to you all soon!

3 comments:

Tony Mayes said...

looking forwards to reading about all of your adventures - God bless you as make this move

Julie Aylward said...

good to have you back - many prayers and blessing for this new ministry

Joe Haward said...

Thank you Tony and Julie!