Monday, 1 June 2009

Great Quotes

'My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan.'

and of course

'When the seagulls folow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.'
Eric Cantona

'I could dance with you until the cows came home. On second thoughts, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.'
Groucho Marx

'I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't trust me so much.' Mother Teresa

'Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from somthing they have deep inside them; A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.'
Muhammed Ali

'I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. That is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.'
Martin Luther King

And lets finish with a bit of Tommy Cooper ;0)

"A blind bloke walks into a shop with a guide dog. He picks the Dog up and starts swinging it around his head. Alarmed, a shop assistant calls out: 'Can I help, sir?' 'No thanks,' says the blind bloke. 'Just looking.'"

No comments: