Wednesday, 11 March 2009

Modern Greats

I've been thinking about preaching and about how passionate I am to be a great communicator.  

I don't want to turn out sermons for the sake of it, going through a routine and getting by, I want to be a great communicator who is able to share the truths of who God is in ways that can resonate and inspire people.  Only by the grace and Spirit of God will I ever be able to even be a half decent communicator, but my prayer is that over time I may become better and better in communicating the love of God to those who are willing to listen.

Also got me thinking about who the greatest communicators of modern history are, whether Christian, celebrity, political or whatever.

Who do you think are the greatest communicators of modern history then?

No comments: