Monday, 24 November 2008

Things to Come



So I'm reading this book and it is fantastic!

I have been feeling so frustrated lately trying to figure out what to do with all the thoughts and ideas I have been having about church. This book is helping me understand what I am thinking!

It really resonates with me and so much of what I have been thinking is in this book.

I now feel I have something viable and real to grab hold of and climb my way forward.

I believe there is another way for church to be in this nation and I think this book along with conversations I am having elsewhere, is helping me to continue the process of making these thoughts a reality.

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......

Battersea Boy said...

Perhaps you'd care to post your comments on Amazon's website?