Sunday, 30 November 2008

Police, Homosexuality and Faith

I came across a story about a policeman who has been sacked for sending emails around at work for suggesting that homosexuality is sinful.

From the article it seems that his behaviour was out of order and he was rightly fired.

There is a comment thread on the article which I was reading and decided to wade into.  Have a look at the comment thread and see what you think.  Has turned out to be a really interesting debate which in my case has changed from a discussion about homosexuality to a discussion about faith.

I'm not the most articulate in debates and certainly am not the most intelligent when it comes to debates, but I have enjoyed this one, even if I can't always express properly what I want to say.

Have a look.  See what you think.  

No comments: