Thursday, 13 November 2008

All Change

There is a lot of change happening in the church at the moment. Big change.

I think God is sorting the church out and is leading us into a new season.

I am seeing relationships being restored and real love being expressed.  It is great to see.

People are actually making peace with each other and I sense the church is moving forwards as a result.  

'How God and pleasant it is when brothers and sisters live in unity!' Psalm 133

You know how so often we can have really superficial relationships with one another in church? And when we disagree or fall out, that gloss relationship is really exposed.  I fear that too many of us have that kind of relationship with one another in church.

Yet I am now beginning to see real relationships being built and begun.  Real love being expressed.

It is exciting!

I know the next few months are going to be tough though.  Big change is happening, and with such change some may not want to stay.  I hope and pray they do stay.

What next Lord?

No comments: